Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 30  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Wyotonka build thread  (Read 144186 times)

09chevyavy

• Building my first dream AV, someday Ill get more
Re: Wyotonka build thread
« Reply #400 on: May 19, 2014, 08:32:54 AM »

Just for fun hahaha. But half the reason is so that way I can clean the truck and not have stuff between the letters where it says avalanche it doesnt look good so if everything is off then its easier to clean and looks slick and clean
Owner and operator of Deep South Performance
2009 AV LT
Check out build here: http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,144942.0.html

Dluvr22

• CAFCNA 2014 Premium Member
« Reply #401 on: May 19, 2014, 11:04:20 AM »

The tonka fleet!!!!

Just realized that my Avalanche might be in danger of getting replaced by a black '13 Black Diamond Edition at some point
I just jumped on a sweet deal on a black Audi A4 add to my fleet since my wallet is getting hurt with the price of gas.

With a black on black FX35 and black on black A4, my Avalanche now looks like the odd one out.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 11:46:40 AM by Dluvr22 »
2002 Chevy Avalanche Z-71
Computer installed in vehicle. Rancho 9000 with MyRide controller. Krylon fusion on cladding. K&N intake. Dual battery mod to be completed soon............
http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,124979.0.html

09chevyavy

« Reply #402 on: May 19, 2014, 11:43:19 AM »

Just realized that my Avalanche might be in danger of getting replaced by a black '13 Black Diamond Edition at some point
I just jumped on a sweet deal on a black Audi A4 to my fleet since my wallet is getting hurt with the price of gas.

With a black on black FX35 and black on black A4, my Avalanche now looks like the odd one out.

Do it! hahaha
2009 AV LT
Check out build here: http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,144942.0.html

Dluvr22

• CAFCNA 2014 Premium Member
« Reply #403 on: May 19, 2014, 11:50:56 AM »

Having 3 vehicles leaves little time for much modding on any single one.
I took my dash apart a little over a week ago to paint and put it back together.
In the process, I decided to redo my bezel with the screen and repaint it also.
All of that was scheduled to get completed this weekend but when the Audi turned up all plans went out the window.

I've already been on eBay making a mods list for it
2002 Chevy Avalanche Z-71
Computer installed in vehicle. Rancho 9000 with MyRide controller. Krylon fusion on cladding. K&N intake. Dual battery mod to be completed soon............
http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,124979.0.html

09chevyavy

« Reply #404 on: May 19, 2014, 11:52:54 AM »

Thats usually how that happens hahaha. today I am gonna order new harnesses for my tail lights cuz theyre bad and then I will order led strips to do the bedrail lights and then also I am gonna get some led projector Cree back up lights

Also I am gonna remove my body side moldings and my avalanche name plates
2009 AV LT

Dakotawilk

« Reply #405 on: May 19, 2014, 12:01:30 PM »

Thats usually how that happens hahaha. today I am gonna order new harnesses for my tail lights cuz theyre bad and then I will order led strips to do the bedrail lights and then also I am gonna get some led projector Cree back up lights

Also I am gonna remove my body side moldings and my avalanche name plates
U mean just the little protectors that slide over?
Current mods
Cb radio, 40" curved led bar, torsion keys, raptor lights, rear bed LEDs, plasti dipped avalanche logos interior power bar bow tie, 12,000lb (going in steel bumper) 2 led cubes leveling kit magnaflow exhaust
Future mods,
35" Goodyear wranglers mtr's, covering seat covers, upgraded front rotors, steel bumper (deigning it now), led cubes (ordered), front bench seat, subs, rear 2" spacers, 6" lift (after college) projector headlights, led tail lights

09chevyavy

« Reply #406 on: May 19, 2014, 12:27:09 PM »

U mean just the little protectors that slide over?

what you mean?
2009 AV LT

Dakotawilk

« Reply #407 on: May 19, 2014, 14:36:32 PM »

what you mean?
For the off road Cree lights my bad
Current mods
Cb radio, 40" curved led bar, torsion keys, raptor lights, rear bed LEDs, plasti dipped avalanche logos interior power bar bow tie, 12,000lb (going in steel bumper) 2 led cubes leveling kit magnaflow exhaust
Future mods,
35" Goodyear wranglers mtr's, covering seat covers, upgraded front rotors, steel bumper (deigning it now), led cubes (ordered), front bench seat, subs, rear 2" spacers, 6" lift (after college) projector headlights, led tail lights

09chevyavy

« Reply #408 on: May 19, 2014, 21:56:16 PM »

Nah man it's bulb that goes in the taillights
2009 AV LT

Dakotawilk

« Reply #409 on: May 20, 2014, 06:21:31 AM »

Nah man it's bulb that goes in the taillights
ok say i was like if you want to make your off road lights a coloor just pul the six screws on the front and cut out a 2 5/8'' acrylic piece and replace it thats what i did
Current mods
Future mods,

09chevyavy

« Reply #410 on: May 20, 2014, 06:41:00 AM »

I mean for those little cubes you can buy a cover from a company. I am actually a dealer for a light company. I can get you some I think its $5 a cover. And also that way if you want it white again you can just pull the cover off. I can get clear, red, green, blue, and amber
2009 AV LT

Dakotawilk

« Reply #411 on: May 20, 2014, 06:51:09 AM »

I mean for those little cubes you can buy a cover from a company. I am actually a dealer for a light company. I can get you some I think its $5 a cover. And also that way if you want it white again you can just pull the cover off. I can get clear, red, green, blue, and amber

like this?
Current mods
Future mods,

09chevyavy

« Reply #412 on: May 20, 2014, 06:52:01 AM »

these buddy. I am a dealer for this company

http://assaultmotorsports.com/products.php?categoryid=9
2009 AV LT

Dakotawilk

« Reply #413 on: May 20, 2014, 06:53:45 AM »

these buddy. I am a dealer for this company

http://assaultmotorsports.com/products.php?categoryid=9
same difference its really easy to just pull it off and put a new lense in and i buy scrap plastic by the pound so its super cheap i could even send you some if you want
Current mods
Future mods,

09chevyavy

« Reply #414 on: May 20, 2014, 06:55:37 AM »

same difference its really easy to just pull it off and put a new lense in and i buy scrap plastic by the pound so its super cheap i could even send you some if you want

Ahh okay, was just an idea. Right now I am looking at getting a set of our 20 watt cubes and running them in my tow hook covers and/or my fog light spots. I also want to get a tube mount and mount a set attaching to the horizontal bar of the hitch and using them as backup lights
2009 AV LT

Dakotawilk

« Reply #415 on: May 20, 2014, 07:01:26 AM »

Ahh okay, was just an idea. Right now I am looking at getting a set of our 20 watt cubes and running them in my tow hook covers and/or my fog light spots. I also want to get a tube mount and mount a set attaching to the horizontal bar of the hitch and using them as backup lights
i got some i thought it was a 6pc light set i got turns out one light 6pc of mounting hardware im a iddiot  :E: so now i got order another one
Current mods
Future mods,

09chevyavy

« Reply #416 on: May 20, 2014, 07:05:01 AM »

sorry to hear that bud!
2009 AV LT

Dakotawilk

« Reply #417 on: May 20, 2014, 07:10:22 AM »

sorry to hear that bud!
so now im contemplaiting if i could put it upside down facing back in the bed just behing the back window well c
Current mods
Future mods,

09chevyavy

« Reply #418 on: May 20, 2014, 10:05:49 AM »

what you mean?
2009 AV LT

Dakotawilk

« Reply #419 on: May 20, 2014, 10:09:52 AM »

what you mean?
Just light the bed with it cause it's like 40 something for one or I could get a pair for 50 but they don't Match and then idk what I'm going todo with 3 at least until I get a bumper
Current mods
Future mods,

09chevyavy

« Reply #420 on: May 21, 2014, 07:27:42 AM »

I gotcha man
2009 AV LT

Dakotawilk

« Reply #421 on: June 24, 2014, 11:48:47 AM »

hey buddy hows the transfer case going?
Current mods
Future mods,

MyBigToy

• Too much power is just enough!
« Reply #422 on: June 25, 2014, 04:31:57 AM »

So when are you taking a trip to South Dakota to get your new front bumper built?  :wave:  I'm still waiting for you to be the guinea pig so I can order one right after they fit it for a cladded model Av.  :woohoo:
Gone but never forgotten: 2002 LPM Z71 - Magnacharger w/3" pulley, TOG's headers, 216/224-.551/.551-115 cam/pushrods/dual springs/titanium retainers, built tranny, Yank TT2600 converter, 24K GVW Tru-Cool tranny cooler, Flex-A-Lites, ProCold intake, MSD wires & TR6 plugs, 20" Panther Juice 6's, 2.8" rear lowering springs, J&J Enterprises stainless grille, custom metal rear step bumper. Best vehicle I have owned to date!

Daily driver: 2012 Centennial edition 4LT Grand Sport Corvette convertible

Dakotawilk

« Reply #423 on: June 25, 2014, 09:38:51 AM »

So when are you taking a trip to South Dakota to get your new front bumper built?  :wave:  I'm still waiting for you to be the guinea pig so I can order one right after they fit it for a cladded model Av.  :woohoo:
i am gona build one for myn soon and im in CO and we got all the toolswe should all meet for a week and rip out 3  :B:
Current mods
Future mods,

wyotonka

• CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator
  • WyoTonka
« Reply #424 on: July 8, 2014, 18:18:07 PM »

Ok.... After mounts and months of banging my head against a wall over this 4wd issue I finally found the culprit.... While I was putting the driveshaft back in from a u joint repair I saw a rock lodged in a wire loom above and kinda behind the t-case and decided to set the driveshaft down and investigate. Well when I pulled out the rock and opened the wire loom, I looked at the wires, and the insulation had kind of a kink so I gave it a tug and the insulation broke to reveal a disconnected point. A little splicing, heat shrink, electrical tape, followed by putting the encoder motor and front driveshaft back in and no more service 4wd!!!!  :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: finished the u joints, front brakes, and a full cleaning and I'm in love again  :A: now I need to button up a few more things on the todo list

2003 Avalanche
2010 Kia Koup sx
2015 Chrysler 300s
Tonka Truck Build
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 30  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 25 queries.